Присідання на одній нозі "Пістолетик" - є однією з найкращих базових вправ для розвитку сили м'язів ніг при тренуваннях з власною вагою тіла.
How to do Pistol Sqaut:
- Stand with arms extended out in front.
- Balance on one leg with opposite leg extended straight leg forward as high as possible.
- Squat down as far as possible while keeping leg elevated off of floor.
- Keep back straight and supporting knee pointed same direction as foot supporting.
- Raise body back up to original position until knee and hip of supporting leg is straight.
- Repeat and continue with opposite leg.
- Supporting knee should point same direction as foot throughout movement. Range of motion will be improved with greater leg strength and glute flexibility. Also known as Pistol Squats.
- Significant spinal flexion occurs at bottom of deep single leg squat to maintain center of gravity over foot. In which case, Erector Spinae would act as a synergist instead of a stabilizer.
- Weighted versions of this exercise would normally be considered auxiliary in context of other basic exercises (ie: Barbell Squat, Sled Leg Press).