How to do Strict Hand Stand Push-Up:
- Hand placement: place hands about 6-12 inches away from the wall and slightly wider than shoulder width apart.
- Make sure palms are facing forward, or slightly turned out 5-10 degrees.
- Kick up into a handstand, with your heels touching the wall.
- Once you have kicked up, establish a strong, rigid midline position.
- While maintaining this position, lower yourself until the top of your head touches the floor/mat.
- Try to keep your elbows at a 45 degree angle as you lower.
- Once your head touches the floor, press up with the same tightness you had lowering yourself, until your elbows reach full extension.