The Push Up is a fundamental movement of each fitness program, you can perform it anywhere without special equipment.
The main Benefits of push ups:
- Good workout for upper body muscles
- Make a strong core
- You can do it anywhere
- Improve your posture
- Burn Calories and Fat
How to do Push-Ups:
- Place your hands firmly on the ground, directly under shoulders.
- Ground your toes into the floor to stabilize your lower half.
- Brace your core (tighten your abs as if preparing to take a punch), engage glutes and hamstrings, and flatten your back so your entire body is neutral and straight.
- Begin to lower your body—keeping your back flat and eyes focused about three feet in front of you to keep a neutral neck—until your chest grazes the floor.
- Don’t let your butt dip or stick out at any point during the move; your body should remain in a straight line from head to toe.
- Draw shoulder blades back and down, keeping elbows tucked close to your body (don't "T" your arms). - Keeping your core engaged, exhale as you push back to the starting position.