How to do Medicine Ball Clean:
- Hold a medicine ball in front of your hips.
- Stand with your feet slightly wider than shoulder-width apart.
- Keep your chin parallel to floor with a natural arch in your back.
- Brace your core and slowly lower your hips toward the floor until your knees form a 90-degree angle.
- Quickly drive your hips upward, fully extending your knees and rising up on the balls of your feet, swinging the ball close to your body until it comes directly under your chin and elbows to form a 90-degree angle