How to do Man Maker:
- Position a pair of light-weight dumbbells in front of you, parallel to each other.
- Keeping your back flat, bend forward and squat down, grasping the dumbbells.
- Initiate the movement by kicking one leg back, then the other so that youare in the push-up position, holding onto the dumbbells. - Your weight should be on your toes and hands.
- Do a one-arm row for each side, bringing your elbow up as high as you can.
- Hop your feet forward and rise up by cleaning the weights, bringing them up to shoulder level, palms facing forward as you hop a second time.
- Descend into a squat and explosively rise up, then press the weights overhead to full arm extension.
- Lower the dumbbells back to your shoulders, then bend over as you squat down to return the weights back to the floor in front of you.
- Repeat for reps.