How to do Kipping Handstand Push Up:
- Kneel facing close to wall.
- Place top of head near wall.
- Position hands on floor to sides within sight so head and hands form triangle.
- Straighten knees and place knees on elbows.
- Lift both feet off of floor.
- Raise knees off of elbows by straightening spine.
- Allow hips to make contact with wall momentarily in this lower position.
- Rapidly extend legs up and back onto wall while pushing body upward with shoulders and arms.
- Pull head between arms while extending arms straight.
- Lower head to floor then lower legs by bending hips and knees until fully flexed.
- Kick legs up and repeat movement.