The Kettlebell Stnach is one of fundamental movements of kettlebell lifting.It is performed in competitions with a swipe of two weights. Used shells of three different weights: 16, 24 and 32 kg.
How to do kettlebell snatch:
- Place a kettlebell between your feet.
- Bend your knees and push your butt back to get in the proper starting position.
- Look straight ahead and swing the kettlebell back between your legs.
- Immediately reverse the direction and drive through with your hips and knees, accelerating the kettlebell upward.
- As the kettlebell rises to your shoulder rotate your hand and punch straight up, using momentum to receive the weight locked out overhead.