The Jerk is a variation of Push Jerk, but it most simple and used for training second part of push jerk.
How to do Jerk:
- Start with a barbell in the racked position across your collarbones. Your hands should grip a little outside of the gnarling.
- With your feet underneath your hips, dip into a quarter-squat position.
- Extend your legs, open your hips, and explode up to drive the bar into the overhead position.
- As you extend the bar overhead, dip a second time to drop under the bar as you catch the bar with your arms extended.
- Stand up to the starting position and lower the bar down.