How to do Hang Snatch:
- Stand with barbell with very wide overhand grip.
- Bend knees and hips so barbell touches upper-thigh; shoulders over bar with back arched.
- Arms are straight with elbows pointed along bar.
- Jump upward extending body.
- Shrug shoulders and pull barbell upward with arms, allowing elbows to pull up to sides, keeping them over bar as long as possible. - Aggressively pull body under bar.
- Catch bar at arm's length while moving into squat position.
- As soon as barbell is caught on locked out arms in squat position, squat up into standing position with barbell overhead.