Hang Power Snatch same as Power Snatch perform without deep squat, but it has one difference after each rep the barbell don't put on the floor, you must hold in on hang position
How to do Hang Power Snatch:
- Stand with barbell with very wide overhand grip.
- Bend knees and hips so barbell touches upper-thigh; shoulders over bar with back arched.
- Arms are straight with elbows pointed along bar.
- Jump upward extending body.
- Shrug shoulders and pull barbell upward with arms, allowing elbows to pull up to sides, keeping them over bar as long as possible. - Aggressively pull body under bar.
- Catch bar at arm's length before knees bend lower than 90°.
- As soon as barbell is caught on locked out arms in partial squat position, stand up with barbell overhead immediately so thighs ride no lower than parallel to floor.