How to do Front Rack Lunge:
- Begin with the bar in the front rack with the elbows high
- Step forward with one foot.
- Descend until the knee of your back leg comes in contact with the ground.
- Drive to the heel of the front foot and bring the feet back together to complete the rep.
- Keep the shoulders active in the rack position and elbows high
- Maintain an upright torso throughout the movement
- Step into the lunge so that the front and back leg are at 90 degrees
- Drive through the front heel