The farmers walk is very effective movement for strength development of whole body. You can improve it with dumbbells, kettlebells or farmerbars
How to do Farmers Walk:
- Stand between two sets of weights—dumbbells, kettlebells or custom barbells.
- Place your hands in the middle of the weights to avoid tipping them.
- Brace your core and glutes and drive through the floor to lift the weights.
- Straighten your posture, get tall, look straight ahead.
- Take small, quick steps for the allotted distance or time.
- Put the weights down in a controlled manner. For the safety of all involved, do not simply drop the weights on the ground.