How to do Dumbbell Split Clean:
- Begin standing with a dumbbell in each hand with your feet shoulder width apart.
- Lower the weights to the floor by flexing at the hips and knees, pushing your hips back until the dumbbells reach the floor. This will be your starting position.
- To initiate the movement, violently jump upward by extending the hips, knees, and ankles to acclerate the weights upward. Maintaining a neutral grip on the dumbbells, keep the arms straight until full extension is reached.
- After the dumbbells reaches optimally height, allow the arms to bend, guiding the dumbbells to your shoulders dropp your body in a split squat position with the opposite foot forward and a fully extended arm
- Return to start position, repeat for prescribed number of repetitions.