The Kettlebell Stnach is one of fundamental movements of kettlebell lifting.It is performed in competitions with a swipe of two weights. Used shells of three different weights: 16, 24 and 32 kg.
How to do Each Arm Kettlebell Snatch:
- Stand behind kettlebell with feet slightly wider apart than shoulder width.
- Bend over at hip with knees bent and back straight.
- Extend arm downward and grasp kettlebell handle with overhand grip.
- Lift kettlebell off of floor and pull forearm against inner thighs while keeping hips and knees bent with low back taut.
- Drive hips forward, torso upright, and knees straight so kettlebell is pushed forward and upward.
- As kettlebell begins to swing forward vigorously raise shoulder above kettlebell.
- As kettlebell begins to swing up past the hips, pull kettlebell toward body slightly with elbow pointing outward.
- As kettlebell continues to rise slightly, decelerate rise of handle allowing kettlebell to rotate in hand into inverted position.
- Punch kettlebell upward in a overhead straight arm position with kettlebell positioned behind forearm.
- Swing kettlebell forward and downward.
- As kettlebell is swung to lower position, fold at hips while bending knees.
- Allow forearm to make contact with inner thigh, swing kettlebell back under hips, and repeat movement.
- To stop exercise, place kettlebell on floor.
- Continue with opposite arm.
Kettlebell can also be lowered by bending arm in front while temporarily supinating wrist (palm facing head), then extending arm forward and downward while pronating wrist (palm facing back).