How to do Parallette Handstand Push-ups:
- Position two parallette bars perpendicular to a wall approximately shoulder-width apart.
- Place a pad between them to absorb the weight of your body. If necessary, raise the pad by putting a weight plate under it.
- Place your hands on the parallettes approximately 18 inches from the wall.
- Once your hands are secure, kick your legs overhead until your heels rest against the wall and your body is in a handstand position.
- Stabilize your wrists and elbows.
- Then slowly lower yourself until your ears travel past your hands.
- Contract your core and maintain a neutral spine throughout the movement.