How to do One Arm Kettlebell Thruster:
- Feet should be slightly wider than shoulder width apart,
- Hold the KB with a neutral grip and in the “racked position” (wrists straight, knuckles facing the ceiling)
- Squat down to the appropriate depth (thighs parallel to the ground)
- Now, explosively stand up while pressing the KB overhead.
- Take note of your finishing position, your ankles, knees and hips should be locked out.
- Common mistake: Not pressing the weight directly overhead! Here is a simple way to check yourself: when looking in the direction of the arm that is overhead, you should be able to see past your arm, IE it should NOT be blocking your view.