How to do Kettlebell goblet thruster:
- The kettlebell thruster begins with the feet shoulder width apart, toes slightly pointed out.The core is tight.
- Grab a kettlebell and lift to upper body, keeping close to the chest.
- The first movement is a bend at the hips as if you are sitting and a continue the descent down until reaching parallel in the squat.
- From the bottom of the squat, begin your ascent.
- Once you are about standing, use the momentum from the ascent to assist in pushing the kettlebells overhead.
- Lock out at the top with the kettlebells overhead.